To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McComb, OH 45858
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Manager
Hearthside Food Solutions LLC • McComb, OH
Posted 29 days ago
Responsible for leading all efforts for building world class talent, creating a culture of teamwork, pride and engagement, becoming the employer of choice, monitoring fairness and consistency with policy and procedure application while maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and lead a culture of pride and teamwork driven by our Hearthside Performance Systems (HPS) and demonstrated through an annual Opinion Survey process by: Communication of the results; Development of improvement teams and implementation/follow-through of action items to improve the culture.
- Develop and implement tactics to remain union free or to create and build upon a successful business relationship if in a union environment.
- Lead all recruitment and on-boarding efforts, both internal and external, by creating a strategy to develop and retain human capital.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with the temporary labor agency and workforce to adequately staff the facility
- Lead the Performance Management process to identify and account for varying levels of performance and lead the Talent Management process to build bench strength for succession planning.
- Create and lead a culture of a safe work environment through: Utilization of the "I AM" program; Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws; Assist in the incident investigation process and be proactive with Workers' Compensation claims management; Oversee the training program and lead the effort to meet and exceed safety goals and expectations.
- Lead community outreach efforts to become the employer of choice in the local area through such activities as: donations, fundraising and business networking.
- Lead all employee recognition efforts to build upon the employer-employee relationship and to foster employee engagement.
- Manage the comprehensive training program to meet audit and compliance requirements in addition to facility goals.
- Oversee all policy and procedure administration to include legal compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- Complete routine reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure plant performance and to develop of action items in an effort to counter downward trends.
- Oversee the administration of hourly attendance and payroll in addition to Family Medical Leave and other benefit, leave and wellness programs for all employees. Such programs include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, prescription, FSA, life/AD&D insurance, 401(k), STD, LTD and vacations.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Kronos and ADP (EV5) a plus.
- Motivating and leading staff and developing world class talent.
- Effectively communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Analysis of data/problems and the ability to identify solutions.
- Conflict management.
- Time management.
- Possess strong financial acumen.
- Exercising judgment and making sound decisions.
- Effectively work within all levels of the organization.
- Be creative and to think "Outside" of the box.
- Successfully multi-task and to be autonomous.
- Maintain a positive attitude and to be flexible/adaptable to change.
- Exercise managerial courage.
- Engage in positive relationships with employees.
- Effectively coach/mentor direct reports and leadership staff.
- Foster a positive culture through teamwork, engagement and pride.
- Foster respect and create a mutually beneficial relationship between management and employees.
- Work is primarily done in an office setting.
- Frequent production environment exposure, which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, forklifts and fluctuations in temperature.
- Sitting at a work station for extended periods of time.
- Stand, walk and climb stairs on an infrequent basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds on an infrequent basis.
- Undergraduate degree in a related business field required or equivalent work experience; MBA is a plus.
- 5 to 7+ years HR experience as a generalist in a high-performance ISO or world class manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.