Access Governance Administrator
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
experience: 2 Years
This contract resource will be responsible for daily activities for supporting access governance and provisioning for 12 Insight systems.
Contractor will identify what, if anything can be automated using SCORCH, APIs or alternative methods including outlying tools such as Cucumber.
Contractor and AG to develop project plan for build, test, implementation of automation
- Assigns roles and adds accounts for new employees, and updates account assignments for transferred/promoted/terminated
- Review user access requests via RemedyForce and properly provision role-based access.
- Conducts investigative research on a regular basis and identifies and reports user access issues or violations.
- Effectively prioritizes incoming tickets and juggles multiple open tickets while waiting on approvals.
- Review reports of access concerns, and work with the business to address the areas of vulnerability.
- Consult with business to properly communicate integration requirements to facilitate the rollout of access to new technologies.
Skills / Experience
- Background in Identity and Access Management a plus.
- Some experience and/or exposure to Active Directory and/or information security high level concepts is preferred.
- Practical use of Least Privilege principles.
- Must be process oriented, and able to learn and apply new technologies.
- Must possess strong initiative and attention to detail to ensure that procedure is followed to ensure appropriate access is granted and/or removed for all employees and contractors so that there is no interruption to work processes and satisfies audit requirements.
- Some experience and/or exposure to PowerShell scripting a plus.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.