To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Lab Technician
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Medical Laboratory Technicians to perform routine tests in a medical laboratory to provide data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, under the supervision of a Medical Technologist.
- Performs blood counts, using microscope.
- Conducts blood tests for transfusion purposes.
- May draw blood from patient’s finger, ear lobe, or vein, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Other Medical Lab Tech duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Successful completion of Laboratory Technician training with subsequent certification as a Laboratory Technician preferred.
- Successful completion of screening test for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Lab Technician practices with a score of 80% or higher.
- Current Copy Health Certificate (Contract Specific)
- Current PPD (Contract Specific)
- Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"