Saratoga Medical currently has multiple openings for Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to work in the outpatient primary care, family practice clinic at Fort Stewart, GA. Positions are for shorter term contracts through September 30, 2022 (with possible extension to later in the year). Position start dates estimated to April 1, 2022 pending security and credentailing clearance. Position hours are Monday through Friday, day shift only... 40 hour per week schedule. Part time positions may be available as well on the same schedule.
Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is a leading medical staffing firm, with more than 2,000 successful placements over the past 3 years. With over 30 years of experience we understand the needs of the medical professional and the clients that we serve.
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER:
- Masters Degree - Nurse Practitioner Studies
- License / certification through the ANCC or AANP
- Minimum 1 year experience working as an FNP
- BLS certification
- Full, unrestricted current license from any of the 50 U.S. states to practice as a Physician Assistant
- Certification by the NCCPA
- Minimum 1 year licensed experience as a Physician Assistant
- BLS certification
Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age (over age 39), sex, national origin, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any employee who is aware of discriminatory conduct or who has any concern about a possible violation of this policy should immediately report the conduct or concern to his or her supervisor, designated human resource personnel or any corporate officer.
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- American Association Of Nurse Practitioners (Aanp) Certified
- Ancc Certified