**If interested in the opportunity below please email a copy of your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply**
Apex Systems has a multiple opportunities for an Outside Sales Associate to promote and sell products within assigned territories. The Outside Sales Associate will develop a knowledge of products and services and increase volume within designated turf.
Duration: 3 month Contract-to-hire
Benefits: Competitive benefits-please inquire for more details, includes $292 month car allowance
Compensation: Base ($15/hr) + Commission
- Have a car
- Good personality
- Strong work ethic
- Like dealing with people
- Comfortable on their feet all day
Responsibilities of Outside Sales Associate:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of products, promoting and
- Selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers.
- Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
- Increases customer understanding of products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over competitors.
- Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits.
- Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation.
- Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||