The Account Manager is responsible for executing the agency sales strategy while increasing company market share thru new business development, maintenance and targeted growth of existing accounts and identifying and providing educational opportunities within the medical community including areas for partnership and alignment with specific accounts.
- Achievement of monthly personal productivity benchmarks including MCR admission
quota within assigned territory.
- Executes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly strategy to increase market share thru key
account development which will include prospecting, account prioritization and call
frequency while planning outreach activities to maximize territory coverage for both
existing and potential accounts.
- Effectively executes sales calls that moves successfully thru the sales cycle which includes
pre-call planning, rapport building, effective questioning, problem-solving and providing
solutions, identifying and overcoming objections and closing techniques.
- Knows and can articulate the qualifications for Home Health services as per Medicare
guidelines as well as having a clear understanding of agency outcomes, specialty
programs and competitive advantages.
- Sales administrative duties including CRM, HCHB, LUA, Cornerstone Intranet which
includes policies & procedures, compliance education, weekly sales meetings and 1:1
strategy meetings and review, paperwork (485/F2F) delivery or pick up as needed,
consistent and timely cell phone and email correspondence.
- Works closely with the Director of Business Development to drive a vision of growth by
focusing every team member on the needs and expectations of the referral community
- Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective
sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least two to three years of experience in health care marketing management preferably in home health operations.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Demonstrates good communications skills, negotiation skills, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
- Highly self-motivated along with the ability to demonstrate independent work with minimal supervision.
As a preferred provider in the area, Puget Sound Home Health believes in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our team?
In addition to hiring an Account Manager who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at URL blocked - click to apply
Puget Sound Home Health
4002 Tacoma Mall Blvd #204
Tacoma, WA. 98409
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply