To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA 30066
- Anthony Capinegro
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Jr. level Reporting Analyst
Kelly Scientific Resources • Marietta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jr. level Reporting Analyst
Contract to perm
Shift Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 - 5:30
Responsible for reviewing standard worksheets, electronic records, and final reports. Responsible for & signing and sending final reports to clients. Interact with clients regarding final reports.
- Review laboratory worksheets and electronic records
- Review, sign, and send final reports to clients
- Interact with clients regarding final report status and report amendments
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Works under supervision from supervisor or senior personnel
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- May be required to work holidays and weekends
- May be required to work overtime
- May be required to assist in other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Education
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years comparable experience or 4 years without degree
- Prior QA/QC experience in electronic record review (i.e. – LIMS, batch records) preferred
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices, including Good Documentation Practices
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
- Must be diligent, organized, and dependable
- Proficient in oral & written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in computer programs ( e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE when required
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.