Obstetrics and Gynecology
OB/GYN needed to join a busy, well established practice located in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.
The practice is part of a large, multi-specialty group that employs more than 400 providers who provide healthcare services for 270,000 distinct patients throughout 60 medical and surgical specialties throughout Northern VA.
Our dedicated physicians and clinicians are committed to providing exceptional patient care and the highest quality of comprehensive obstetrical and gynecologic care available in Northern Virginia. We perform robotic and laparoscopic gynecologic surgeries. On average, our practice delivers about 300 babies annually, and has excellent gynecologic volume. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified / board eligible
- Dedicated to furthering our reputation for excellent medical and surgical care of our patients
- Robotic experience preferred
About Reston Hospital Center:
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Partnership opportunity
- Health/dental/life/disability insurance
- Sign on Bonus
- A full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic region, offering a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including pediatrics and Level II Trauma
- The hospital specializes in maternal/child health, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs, and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities
Reston is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money Magazine for its expanse of parks, lakes, golf courses, and walking paths, as well as the numerous shopping and dining options in Reston Town Center.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Team Working
- Surgical Procedures