Hours 9pm – 5:30a Sun -Thurs
Pay Rate 19.75
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You’ll Do:
• Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
• Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
• Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You’ll Need:
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
• Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
• Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
• Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
• Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
• Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
To APPLY ONLINE NOW CLICK HERE https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/staffmark/1151721;brandId=staffmark
For more information about this role, apply to this job, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 503.205.9970 and select option 0.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.