About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
The Technology Services Manager is accountable for managing the audio visual operations as their team plans, prepares, and executes all conference services while providing superior service in a professional, executive environment. They hire, train, supervise and direct their staff, and are also responsible for ordering new equipment or repairs. The Technology Services Manager is responsible for scheduled programs, purchasing new equipment, and monitor existing inventory. They oversee day-to-day operations, such as setting up and breaking down audio-visual equipment, activating classroom technology to prepare for content delivery and event commencement each day as well as building relationships with internal staff and external facilitators. Other duties may include managing billing and invoicing, keeping up-to-date on new technology as it's introduced to the market, and procuring additional equipment necessary for conferences or events.
- Understand and oversee the technical aspects of the job and apply basic to advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills to guide technicians in resolving equipment and software issues in a timely and professional manner
- Lead team of technicians responsible for daily operations including equipment set up, testing and staff support of both basic and integrated systems. Ensure the team delivers on agreed upon service standards.
- Meet with guests, staff and faculty to confirm that their needs are met and required equipment is working properly
- Ensure equipment in good working condition as specified by clients and follow escalation protocols to address any deficiencies
- Ensure all classroom, meeting room, and break out room technology and supplies are in working order and immediately report any malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Understands all aspects of hardware and software utilized at the facility
- Anticipate potential challenges and document through established communication standards
- Maintain required supplies, keep areas stocked to defined levels, and place supply orders as needed within budgetary guidelines
- Deliver exceptional service by cultivating and maintaining relationships with guests, staff and faculty
- Attend and engage in all operational meetings and provide timely follow up to any requests
- Take a proactive approach to managing the operation's technology. Make suggestions on necessary upgrades for end of life equipment; remain current on industry trends.
- Enforce company guidelines and standards to ensure a polished and professional image
- Operates department within established budget guidelines and identifies ways to reduce expenses and improve efficiency. Coordinate all invoicing for service related expenses
- Submits reports to specified property leadership as needed
- Manage the team's performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development
- Promote a continuous quality improvement effort to enhance the services provided to guests, staff and faculty
- Manage internal systems both for ARAMARK and client. Communicate updates and changes with operational leadership through the established communication
- 5+ years of audio visual leadership experience is required. Crestron experience and CTS certification are preferred.
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities required.
- Working knowledge of computers in a networked environment, basic telecommunication, troubleshooting, videoconferencing, audio reinforcement and video projection systems are preferred.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications, Windows OS and Mac OS.