Interested in a senior level HR position as a Benefits Manager with one of the world's most well known organizations? Looking to make an intimidate impact implementing wellness programs and comprehensive benefits plans? Ultimate Staffing is seeking an experienced benefits professional, interested in bringing their knowledge and skill set to a future forward environment. Our client is located in the Fort Lauderdale If you are interested in learning more about this role please contact Matthew Friedman at Email blocked - click to apply or VIA phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply.Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of employee benefits programs including but not limited to retirement, flex plans, 401(k), pension plans, deferred compensation programs, legacy pension plans and annuity plans.
- Continuously analyze & manage benefits costs and policies in an ongoing effort to reflect trends and maintain current with legislated requirements.
- Work with legal department and consultants to interpret plans, draft documents and summary plan descriptions, prepare and file IRS determination letter application for qualified plans, assist with benefit issues, research and assist with legal issues surrounding plan administration and corrections of plan failures under IRS rules and guidance. Work closely with outside providers, legal, and HR teams to ensure that program benefits are communicated to employees.
- Prepare reporting for the IRS and Department of Labor; prepare documentation for the proper operation and administration of employee benefits plans, including plans operated outside of the US, annuity plans and legacy pension plans.
- Manage quarterly Employee Benefits Committee Meeting.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment; contract renewals, communication materials, etc.
- Work with brokerage firm and providers to manage progressive wellness programs.
- Prepare, review, and authorize plan invoices and funding, as well as prepare budgets for key team leaders.
- Manage annual ERISA audit.
- Research and resolve issues with vendors.
- Ensure company stays in compliance with provisions of ERISA, PPACA, HIPPA, COBRA.
- Stay current on legislation and implications for benefit plans & supervise preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies.
- Serve as a resource to HR representatives in the Business Units.
- Minimum of 8 years extensive benefits experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
- In depth nowledge of ERISA, COBRA, PPACA and HIPAA regulations required.
- CEBS designation or related designation preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
CEBS Certification highly preferred
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Human Resource Management