The Distribution Center Field Trainer is responsible for training and educating distribution center leadership and personnel to ensure efficient processes and best practices are being followed. They will prepare and present various reports measuring key performance indicators of training.
Essential Job Functions
- Travel 3 to 4 weeks monthly for implementation and oversight of distribution center processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Prepare reports and presentations for leadership review, and track the progress, documentation, and success of newly implemented processes.
- Perform research and analysis to determine how to make enhancements to individual DC performance and the facilities ability to service store customers and train leadership on the enhancements.
- Assist warehouses with compliance in all O'Reilly, federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine if there are opportunities for additional training to ensure success in each warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of applicable work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and database systems applications.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high level of accuracy and reliability.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.
- Microsoft Office
- Performance Indicator