To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rolla, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist QMHP
Compass Health Network • Rolla, MO
Posted 1 month ago
To provide case management and community psychiatric rehabilitation services to children who meet the SED (Seriously Emotionally Disturbed) criteria in order to facilitate and maintain an individual’s ongoing community adjustment.
- Master’s degree in human service related field or designated as a QMHP (Qualified mental Health Professional) as defined by DMH in 9 CSR30.4. All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities.
- A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required
- Has a commitment to service and personal excellence.
- Is team oriented and values diversity.
1) Provide direct and/or indirect clinical, medically necessary services to the assigned consumer caseload and their families determining the strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of the child and family.
2) Complete of all required documentation, according to agency policy, which includes but is not limited to: Assessment/Intake Report, Daily Progress Notes, Individualized Treatment Plans, and Treatment Plan Reviews.
3) Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family.
4) Assist the family with accessing, locating and arranging services and resources to assist in achieving their goals.
5) Provide holistic, person-centered, strengths based care based on the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
6) Use Motivational Interviewing techniques and stage matched goals related to the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
7) Provide educational information to parents and/or consumer regarding areas of concern.
8) Monitor treatment plan delivery to consistently reassess the child’s status, service choices available, overall community functioning, strengths, needs and process towards goals.
9) Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family.
10) Assist client with transportation as clinically indicated. Driving is an essential function of the position
11) Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with arms and hands; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities of the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.