To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL 60173
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Union Leasing - Fleet Service Advisor
Sasser Family Holdings, Inc. • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Fleet Service Advisor is responsible for facilitating the approval and quality control necessary to maximize efficient repair services of vehicles on behalf of the company’s clients. Key responsibilities include managing authorizations for repairs, negotiating with vendors on proper repair procedures, cost effective pricing and vehicle downtime, and ensuring all repairs are completed according to appropriate industry and company standards, customer specifications and cost expectations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages the repair authorization process of customer vehicle repairs ensuring compliance to client specifications and
parameters and cost expectations.
2. Attains required internal or client approvals, as necessary, and authorizes repairs on behalf of clients.
3. Negotiates with vendors to ensure proper repair procedures are followed, pricing is cost effective and keeps vehicle
downtime as short as possible.
4. Approves mechanical repairs considering mileage, months in service and repair history.
5. Ensures repairs meet customer satisfaction, quality standards, and compliance with industry and company requirements.
6. Conducts appropriate follow up on vehicles needing repair and in the process of repair and outstanding transactions.
7. Ensures safety related and scheduled repairs are completed in a timely manner.
8. Adheres to current parts and labor reference guides for repairs.
9. Provides information to resolve transaction discrepancies with vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Some college preferred
• ASE Certifications required
• Previous fleet service administration experience required (3 or more years desired)
• Basic understanding of specific/individual client parameters
• Thorough understanding of managed maintenance within fleet management
• Creative and efficient problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
• Familiar with current estimating software
• Familiar with standard fleet management policies and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled