To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92612
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Finance Manager in Irvine, California (CA). Summary: Our client in the software industry is seeking a Finance Manager. They are one of the larger companies in Orange County, but still experiencing solid growth. They are looking for someone that can bring a bit of entrepreneurism and creative thinking to really drive their finance group. The Manager will have direct visibility to senior management, as well as significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas. Candidates must have great communication skills, a knack for forging close professional relationships, a track record of strategic and financial planning. The ideal candidate is results-driven, possesses a strong drive to exceed personal goals, and is naturally inclined to anticipate risks, take ownership of challenges, and make sound decisions. Responsibilities
- Planning & Forecasting: Co-ordinate and consolidate the delivery of Corporate annual planning, monthly forecasting, Risks and Opportunities
- Business Partnering: Communicate the monthly cadence for forecasting, and in month visibility on risks and opportunities
- Performance Management: Support the Director Corp FP&A in highlighting risks, spotting opportunities, building simulations and sensitivity analyses, and suggesting solutions that create value
- Systems and Finance: Maintain and improve existing planning tools, models and metrics, to drive efficiency and decision-making speed for the FP&A team around corporate strategy, actions and partnerships
- Deliver systems improvements to support the forecasting, metric reporting and planning processes
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to company leadership, corporate teams and other groups as necessary
- BA, Finance or similar
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience, ideally in a $500M+ revenue company
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel