To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Mill, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Schaeffler Group • Fort Mill, SC
Posted 24 days ago
- Contract negotiation
- Claim management
- Litigation and outside counsel management
- Client counseling on legal requirements and legal risks, and
- Legal process development and legal workflow improvement
- Corporate representation
- Analyze and maintain standard contracts and other business documents
- Assist in contract negotiations
- Assist in drafting, implementing and administrating legal policies and procedures
- Draft and review contracts
- Keep abreast of legislative changes
- Preparing and presenting training on various topics to the business groups
- Law degree from an accredited school plus admitted to the Bar
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Three to five years previous experience in one of the following: general corporate law, contract law, employment law or litigation
- Ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Familiarity and background in litigation
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation
- International law experience a plus
- Must exhibit excellent research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to lead projects, setting goals and objectives for cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans