To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
506 Van Vorst Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Cinch Connectivity Solutions
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst
Cinch Connectivity Solutions • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst is responsible for recommending, supporting and assisting in providing application solutions using our Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX solution. The Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst must understand and support business challenges and opportunities and works to lead the configuration and maintenance of value added solutions to meet the overall business requirements of Bel Fuse and our Global Implementation.
Within this position, you will be involved in business analysis, software development activities, interacting with stakeholders, highlighting issues/risks on timely basis and continuously improving development processes. You will work closely with a Global Support Team located in North America, Europe and Asia.
Role and Responsibility
- Analyzes multiple business process issues and improvements and provides solution recommendations to our Business Owners, Super Users, Subject Matter Experts and the Global IT Support Team.
- Investigates problems within AX modules, diagnose root causes, and resolve issues.
- Documents and assist users in defining Business Requirements, process maps, and use cases.
- Investigate Feature Requests, clarify objectives, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using industry best practices.
- Develops user training materials and delivers end user training.
- Verify data integrity, functional integrity testing, and data maintenance.
- Fulfills Ad-hoc business reporting needs and assists with interpretation of data.
- Ensure business applications comply with relevant standards and regulations.
- Defines application problem by conferring with business owners and IT Peers; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications & functional requirement documentation; coordinating enhancements or configurations with developers, solutions architects and/or technical specialists.
- Validates results by testing enhancements, configurations and workflows for customer acceptance and accuracy.
- Responsibility to train the end users on efficient use of the solution and provide 'tips and tricks'.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of functional knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 or later
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrated ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner within a complex business system environment.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX including the following focus areas -
- Finance (General Ledger, A/R, A/P, Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Project Management and Accounting
- Inventory Management Financials and Cost Accounting
- Knowledge of other Microsoft ISV's including -
- SK Soft e-Banking
- DSA ScanWorkX
- Armanino Life Science and High Tech, including TQM
- PDM Bluestar
- Knowledge and constructed understanding of Finance and Projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or 7+ years AX Experience
Experience with SAS or SQL reporting.
Experience with MS Dynamics AX.
Must be a US Citizen.
Be willing and able to travel internationally to support overall business requirements.