To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South El Monte, CA 91731
- Phone: 7149215702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer I
Volt • South El Monte, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for developing electrical systems as part of ambulance development. Responsible for Design, Manufacturing processing development, documentation, and support of new and legacy product.
- Component and System development and designs for specialty vehicles
- Select components using electrical design principles and Federal & Association Standards and Guidelines
- Manage appropriate design changes and development of new products
- Manage print control and engineering change process
- Ensure process engineering support to operations and service as required
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Requirements (experience, travel, physical, work environment):
- Understand electrical system manufacturing processes and MRP systems
- Good problem solving techniques and project management skills
- Must possess a high energy level with a strong work ethic
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office, PowerPoint, and CAD (Solidworks)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel to include presenting information to individual and small groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering
- Experience in Automotive Electrical Systems
Thy physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Lift/Push/Pull-Exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Walking-moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distance of moving
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and depth perception
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
Indoor Office and Occasionally Production Floor
Personal Protective Equipment Recommended and/or Required on Production Floor:
- Safety Glasses
- Work gloves
Live chat with a recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/558089
Volt is an equal Opportunity Employer.