To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Edison, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
PeopleShare is hiring for a temporary Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant for a client in Edison, NJ! The Admin Assistant is responsible for clerical tasks to support management staff and general office operations in day to day functions.
Job Details for Office Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm OR 8:00am-4:30pm
- Pay Rate: $14-16/hour
- Temporary, 5-6 weeks
Job Responsibilities & Description for Office Assistant:
- Answer phones and respond to routine questions; transfer to appropriate party if needed
- Perform data entry
- Make copies, fax, scan and file
- Work in MS Outlook to organize and respond to emails; light calendar management
- Support management with special requests and projects
Job Requirements for Office Assistant:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Personable, friendly and able to communicate with all levels of employees (entry to executive level)
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel experience
- Customer service mentality and flexibility to assist with all office tasks
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.