C & B Operations, LLC has an opening for a Precision Ag Consultant covering our John Deere dealerships in Powell WY, Sheridan WY and Billings MT. This position serves as the internal and external dealership technical specialist relative to Ag Management Solutions (AMS) and precision agricultural products in the Wyoming/Montana region.
A Precision Ag Consultant at C & B Operations:
- Promotes retail sales, furnishes technical support and develops and delivers training for Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products for a broad spectrum of applications, including seeding, spraying, tillage, and harvesting systems to both internal dealer employees and customers.
- Develops annual plan to support sales and support goals set by dealership management.
- Promotes the sale of Ag Management Solutions products for various cropping systems throughout the dealership’s area of responsibility. This duty may include a combination of one or more of the following; customer prospecting, providing sales quotes, and finalizing retail sales.
- Executes annual plan to meet sales and support goals. This includes planning, coordination, and delivery of customer clinics, execution of on-the-farm demonstrations, and support of local farm shows.
- Serves as the internal and external dealership technical specialist relative to the entire AMS product line.
- Develops and delivers customer and employee training which may include individual training, group instruction, self-study, demonstrations, and simulation exercises for AMS products.
- Potentially manages dealership inventory processes for AMS products, customer follow-up processes, and customer satisfaction issues related to the product line.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Training And Development
Dealership Management Systems