Texas Health HEB seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cath Lab/Electrophysiology Unit.
The address is: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• 6:45A-5:15P (4) 10 hour shifts M-F No call, no weekend, and no holiday work - shift at times may have varied start time (no earlier than 6:15A) and shifts may run long. ** Must live within 30 minutes of the hospital **
Texas Health HEB is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County designated as a Level III Trauma Unit. The hospital is certified by The Joint Commission for Chest Pain and Heart Failure and as a Primary Stroke Center.
The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Texas Health HEB Cath Lab utilizes interventional services and diagnostic procedures that help identify and an aid matters of the heart in determining best outcomes for patients and unit performance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required. Preferred Experience: 1 -2 years in experience Cath Lab/IR in a hospital setting.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire.
• Current ACLS/BLS
• CPI training 60 days req.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor