Live Long Well Care in Winston Salem is now accepting applications for a FT RN. Current state licensure required. This is a day position, mostly M-F with some weekends and on-call requirements. This position will do assessment visits, nursing visits and medication management
If you have completed your RN license within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid
- High school diploma or GED required
- Four year college or university degree desired
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality
- This position is very active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and climbing.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Must be able to lift or carry weight up to 50 lbs. and ability to push up to 250 lbs. independently.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- This position regularly requires long hours and frequent night and weekend work.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified