To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pooler, GA 31322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Specialist- Heavy Equipment
Doosan Infracore North America • Pooler, GA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The North America Customization Plant (NACUP) Inventory Specialist is responsible for inventory of components, machines and attachments based on production plan. This role requests the components required for production from HQ or suppliers based on time of need and stock level and periodically checks inventory of components and attachments and corrects differences between the system and real stock.
Role & Responsibility
- Manage material transit time with logistic vendors
- Manage inventory for long aging /surplus/scrap
- Conduct cycle count and back-ship
- Improve in-bound transportation cost
- Request Complete Knock Down (CKD) components to HQ or PDC etc.
- Update stock of components and attachments (Major: daily, minor: monthly or quarterly)
- Prevent component and attachment shortages.
- Work with vendors to settle claims for issues during transport.
- Option planning according to BOM
- Update MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
- Create / Update safety stock and minimum order volume.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes.
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment
- Experience in SAP, transactions related to control cycles and material information, tracking, and movements.
- Excellent communication, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 0>5 years’ Manufacturing, packaging, or supply chain and/or operations.
- Travel < 10%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.