To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15056 Seventh Street
Victorville, CA 92392
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kaman Distribution • Victorville, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager to join our team in Victorville, CA. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales of industrial solutions for an industry leader.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? Do you have professional Industrial sales experience? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a platform of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing existing accounts and developing and maintaining successful relationships with customers
- Promoting sales of industrial solutions to new and existing customers
- Handling customer inquiries and recommending strategic solutions
- Developing strategies to meet objectives by understanding the market and identifying opportunities and threats
- Mobilizing the resources of Kaman Industrial Technologies in order to execute company initiatives
Our Account Managers have experience selling industrial solutions such as power transmissions, bearings, electro/mechanical products, and fluid power products. Here are the qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-4 years inside/outside sales experience in industrial distribution
- Have a proven track record of success in this field & the local market
- Valid driver’s license required
- Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Base pay and incentive bonuses
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KIT #KDG #West