6-8 month contract to hire
Successful candidate will be responsible for performing detailed in-process, receiving and final inspections on high reliability EEE space components at the piece part, sub-assembly, and final assembly levels using detailed drawings and established processes to verify conformance to manufacturing and design requirements. Will provide quality oversight of project receiving, assembly and test operations. Documenting non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures/processes as well as develop correct action solutions. Supporting the Material Review Board (MRB) process by generating, documenting, and managing non-conformance reports for discrepancies discovered during inspections processes. Development of product conformance, non conformance and end-item data packages. Perform product build documentations reviews and end-item data package reviews. Performing in-depth reviews of product build documentation to determine if as-build products meet as-designed requirements. Support company Quality Management System (QMS) policies and procedure documentation, assessing compliance to company and industry standards, and initiating/participating in continual improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience.
- High school diploma or GED required Associates degree preferred
- Solder inspection certification to the J-STD w/ flight addendum required.
- Experience with performing electronic testing and inspection using portable measuring devices and other metrology tools.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to read, interpret and follow: Schematics, engineering drawings, circuit layouts, and parts list.
- Cable harnesses: wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and parts lists.
- Have proficiency in AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards
- Have a strong understanding of component selection, screening, qualification, and derating for space flight applications
- Have knowledge of component failure modes and component reliability
- Have knowledge of high reliability industry test methods
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior EEE Quality Engineer
Quality Management Systems
Aerospace Basic Quality System Standards
Continuous Improvement Process