PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Hazelwood, MO.
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Performs software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
- Executes and documents software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Works under general direction.
- Design and develop web-based applications to meet customer requirements
- Communicate with end-users to understand and document their requirements
- Support various software product deliveries
- Develop, document, and maintain secure agile software development processes with a focus on automated processes
- Deploying apps within established processes, to include IT and security, on pathway to production level deployment
- Possess a Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD degree (A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study)
- 3+ years’ experience with software design, development, debugging, and performing software integration and test
- Experience using DevOps/CI-CD and supporting tools such as TFS, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git
- 3+ years’ experience in software development life cycles, configuration management and best agile software engineering practice.
Additional Desired skills and abilities:
- Web App development
- ASP.NET programmer (Visual Studio)
- IIS capable
- C# proficient
- SQL capable (SQL Server Management Studio)
Typical Education & Experience:
- SQL Stored Procedure experience
- MVC - .NET Core
- Coverity and App Scan experience
- Telerik and Kendo control experience/knowledge
- Team Foundation Server experience desired
- Angular (front end framework)
- Type script (front end programming language)
- Spring (back end framework)
- Kotlin (back end programming language)
- Server Sent Events
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer 3 $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Software Design
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Sql (Programming Language)