To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Jordan, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Shipping and Receiving Lead 2nd Shift
OSI Group • West Jordan, UT
Posted 1 day ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Process all shipments according to established company procedure which may include validating the truck drivers, directing trailer activity, verifying bills of lading, cross-checking lot numbers, reviewing and approving the work of direct reports, and other procedures as directed in order to ensure accuracy and safety of shipments.
- Inspects and reports on cooler and freezer conditions, finished product cycle counts, packaging materials, and other inventory levels as directed.
- Performs a variety of data entry duties using a keyboard and personal computer to document goods receipts, inventory levels, material movements, outgoing product shipments. Data includes volumes, material codes, and costs.
Skills and Qualifications Recommended:
- At least one year of experience working in shipping and receiving department in a manufacturing facility.
- Certified forklift operator
- Ability to read and understand a variety of documents related to the shipping and receiving of goods and materials.
- Ability to accurately enter information into a variety of software applications using a keyboard and personal computer.
- Basic understanding of mechanical operations.
Job ID: 2017101
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.