To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1525 Missouri 7
Pleasant Hill, MO 64080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Pleasant Hill, MO
Posted 15 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NOW HIRING FULL TIME & PART TIME!! CALL NOW or APPLY ONLINE NOW to set up a time to come in to interview! Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers & CNA's to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meal preparation (including but not limited to: planning meals, grocery shopping, cooking single meals or meal prepping for several meals for future use, clean up of meal preparation)
- Medication and appointment reminders (including but not limited to: pharmacy pick-ups, escorting to appointments, assisting client in walking or using ambulation devices and transportation to doctor appointments, )
- Assistance with personal care, grooming, bathing, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities including incontinence care
- Running Errands and Transportation (Including but not limited to: outdoor activities, shopping, doctor appointments, grocery store, salon, restaurants, assisting client in walking or using ambulation devices)
- Light Housekeeping (including but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, gathering trash, changing bed linens, client laundry (light), client bathroom)
- Alzheimer's Care and other dementia care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Direct Deposit
- Health Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Bonuses Program
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have current auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or call 816-540-2499 Monday through Friday 9am- 5pm to set up an interview if you are willing to work in Cass County, Bates County, or Johnson County Missouri. We would love to hear from you!
Positions available in: Belton, Raymore, Rain Tree (Lees Summit), Lake Winnebago, Harrisonville, Pleasant Hill, Creighton, Adrian, Butler, Garden City, Holden and surrounding areas
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.