To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Lindsay Spruill
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Support Manager
SkillStorm Commercial Services LLC • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Support Manager for one of our clients in Jersey City, NJ.
- Provide Business Management support that includes planning and metrics, establishing standard processes and tools, workforce management, communications, strategic planning, project portfolio management, governance, quality assurance, financial and time tracking, management reporting and audit, risk and compliance.
- These functions are performed as ongoing support to meet the business requirements of the organization.
- Associate enablement activities including coordinating/supporting elements of the pay for performance cycle (training delivery, tracking and budget adherence, succession planning, co- coordinating talent planning calibrations, PDPs tracking and adherence for team, etc.).
- Coordinates communication activities such as town halls and business-as-usual communications (organizational announcements, etc. Defines, designs and implements communication routines and leadership presentations
- Communicates strategy, financial status, delivery status, and key issues to leadership team and business partners.
- Financial Management - ensures that funding, resources, and engagement models are aligned to support delivery objectives. Performs business case analyses; manages base and initiative budgets.
- Develop, communicate and enforce routines and processes to support the BSM roles and responsibilities. May also perform Resource Manager and/or project management activities.
- Develop and track metrics that gauge progress against the strategic goals. Provide reporting of resource utilization and capacity planning, including variances.
- Highly organized; expected to manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time
- Demonstrates Business Acumen through in-depth knowledge of the client and overall operations environment so that relationship impact is well-understood
- Experience in financial and workforce management
- Adaptability - Able to lead change and influence business direction in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, establish priorities and achieve results. Must be flexible and enjoy working with people of all skill levels, especially technical people
- Communicates and Influences - Possesses excellent verbal and written communications skills including ability to clearly present results and ideas with multiple levels of management
- Project Management - Possess project management, process development, consulting and problem resolution capabilities. Strong analytical, planning, management and organizational skills.
- Results Driven - Ability to work independently, draw meaningful conclusions and develop recommendations.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - can develop and manage relationships across the division and with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and knowledge. Successful at stakeholder management and influencing; demonstrated expertise in a highly matrixed environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- 3-5 years financial management and/or technology experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of client technology systems and processes
- Experience with Visio and MS Project helpful
- Workforce Management Tool, PAT & CA-PPM experience beneficial