What Caregivers Enjoy About This Position:
Build a schedule that works best for you and your clients.
Complete control of your work hours and days off.
Flexibility to work as little or as much as you need.
Help improve the quality of life for your clients and watch your efforts make a real impact.
We are people who care about people. Our company has a unique history and was founded by two grandchildren of a former Department of Energy worker. Their love and determination for their grandfather to have the best quality care for the best quality of life is what drives our company to provide care for the energy worker population.
We are seeking multiple CNA Home Health Aide contractors, with our shared values, to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare in the patient's home. PRN also available. You are the boss of your own schedule!
Types of Services Needed:
- Assisting clients with ADLs (light housekeeping, food preparation, bathing, etc.)
- Assist clients and family members regarding nutrition, treatments, and safety risks
- Preparing accurate, orderly, and timely reports and documentation
What We're Looking For:
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Strong communication skills and excellent bed-side decorum
- Valid driver's license and a year clean driving record
- Ability to pass a basic Home Health Care compliance course and test
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Care