$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Manufacturer in Duluth - Excellent Opportunity for Growth
If you're interested in becoming a critical part of an innovative company, you might be the full-time Staff Accountant Robert Half is looking for. We're looking for people who are driven by a challenging work environment with many components. The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. In this role, you will perform internal reporting during the monthly close, participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. This Duluth, Georgia area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. This is a job where a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets can thrive.
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Survey and organize various financial data, reporting it in a useful and understandable manner
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Become well-versed in month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Play a part in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls. Also ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Periodically maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Bachelors or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience desired
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
for more information.
- Fixed Asset
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger