Solution Architect - Remote with 50% travel- $190,000
This candidate has a strong background in Azure. You will work with senior leadership, software developers and clients to discover and create enterprise solutions and design strategies. These design strategies are centred around application modernization, custom software development, database development and have a high focus on cloud architectures, primarily Azure.
You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere. Also, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills. Also, you will work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Working with the practice lead and developers to design and develop high-level solutions to complex problems
- Working with current and potential clients on and off-site to coach, mentor, and contribute to design and development best practices
- Provide a technical presence to the sales team to help support the potential for new clients
- Provide technical documentation such as high level diagrams, technical design documentation, and technical slide decks to communicate high level technical solutions
- 8+ years in software development and architecture on the full Microsoft stack
- At least 3-5 years professional experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- 2+ years cloud experience (Azure preferred)
- 5+ years software development using Microsoft development tools (strong C# .net preferred)
If interested, please send me your updated resume at
Email blocked - click to apply
, or call me at Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext. 6966).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Coaching And Mentoring