As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply
. Job Summary:
Conduent is seeking a Health & Welfare Business Systems Analyst, who’ll be responsible for support and creating solutions to Conduent HR Benefits Outsourcing clients. Principal job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop system specifications
- Implementing, testing and training of front end applications
- Develop System test plans and support unit test
- Debug applications
- Program client scripts
- Ensure adherence to departmental standards and practices regarding HW functionality
- Advise business counterparts regarding general questions about their plans HW functionality
- Program changes in conjunction with customer requirements and specifications
- Serve as technical point person for business partner
- Ad-hoc SQL scripting for data retrieval/updates
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: URL blocked - click to apply.
- BA/BS (i.e. Computer Science, any computer/IM major, or three (3+) years of relevant equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of work experience, HR / Benefits systems desired
- Strong communications skills (interpersonal, presentation ,verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills. You should have knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and tools associated with analyzing a variety of work processes.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Health and Welfare systems
- Good organizational and self-management skills
- Ability to work extended hours when required (to cover business needs)
- Knowledge of software lifecycle process
- Detail oriented
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the USA
- Must consent to, and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)