To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Associate
Acadia-Healthcare • Detroit, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Identifying/supervising and documenting a patient's location at all times
- Ensure that a patient is free from harm to self, other patients and staff
- Provides an effective and positive role model and provides constructive feedback to consumers
- Assembles medical charts and patient records
- Assist with therapeutic groups
- 15 minute round checks
- Bachelors Degree in social services, psychology, human services strongly desired
- 3-5 years experience in a psychiatric hospital preferred
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing therapeutic care for patients/clients with mental illness and or behavioral disorders
- Positive role model with pleasant personality, neat appearance, emotionally mature
- Practices good communication skills, both verbal and written