Apex Systems has multiple openings for Warehouse/Logistics Technicians supporting a large client in the greater Baltimore area. This role is responsible for supporting the overall incoming of materials, materials control/warehousing operations for a large manufacturing facility. If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Maria at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Material Handler
This is a very quick moving position. Interviews will be conducted same day and starts dates will be immediate.
Please see below for an overview of the opportunity.
- Practical experience and knowledge of a variety of activities such as materials receipt/quarantine/release, logistical support in a manufacturing facility, electronic inventory control and distribution/shipping of products
- Complete receiving documentation Print ERP labels Assessing the Materials Control operation on a continuing basis and providing recommendations for improvement is encouraged Compile and maintain inventory records
- Assists with performing internal audits Works under general supervision to meet P2P project goals
- Participation in the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse will be critical Assists in the training of junior personnel
- Education: High School Diploma with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience with warehousing operations Experience with electronic inventory control systems as well as MS Outlook and Excel
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Inventory Control Systems