To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager / Mining / Western USA Able to live anywhere in the territory - Draeger, Inc. - Job-ID V000002311
Draeger • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
- The purpose of this position is to meet and exceed quota by generating new sales and supporting Sales Channel Partners in the Western United States. This market segment includes Mining accounts only.
- Developing and supporting Mining Sales Channel Partners through coaching, training and presentation assistance where needed.
- Support Mining industry trade groups and organizationsUnderstand, present, and support Sales Channel Partner across the entire Draeger product portfolio: BG4, Gas Detection, SCSR, etc.
- Represent Draeger by supporting Mine Rescue Events and Trade shows
- Understand and execute the Mining Segment Go-to-Market strategy and Business Plan
- Meet/exceed specified revenue quota on an annual basis
- Timely and accurate forecast and funnel reporting to Sales Management via CRM
- Update Sales Management on all vital sales activities within the territory
- Stays current with Mining Industry safety needs and regulations
- Responsible for high value demonstration equipment
- Organized to operate a large territory through a zone plan
- Travel – up to 70% within the Western US
- 4-year BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of proven successful direct or distributor sales experience in the Mining Industr
- Other competencies:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to perform routine arithmetic calculations and have a complete understanding of pricing structures and gross margin
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing well enough to articulate company and product information to customer.
- Operate computer, office equipment.
- Must be able to understand the technical aspects of our products and their applications and the use of e-marketing & and web based sales/marketing tools
Job ID: 3998
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.