- Architecting and implementing integration's and migrations between Dynamics Great Plains and a variations of other products.
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft solutions, specifically GP on MS SQL platforms.
- Designing custom reports, SQL scripts, and dashboards.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft enterprise technologies.
- Lead client project planning meetings.
- Develop and maintain queries against SQL Server databases.
- Very proficient in SQL query report writer.
- Dynamics GP implementation experience, including version upgrades & end-user training.
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing and report generation with SSRS.
- Experience developing reports using SSRS and/or Crystal Reports.
- Create advanced technical content including knowledge base articles, training documents, etc.
- Maintain high level of domain and technical skill in Microsoft ERP products.
If you meet the ALL the above requirements, please submit your CV to Email blocked - click to apply.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users globally and we have many job opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics GP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the USA.
Sql Server Reporting Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Integration Services