At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to be responsible for the day-to-day management of search, SEO, and media campaigns and delivering strong business results. This position supports and executes paid search, SEO, and media strategies for a diverse list of clients. The incumbent must be a multi-tasker, a quick learner, who is proficient with Excel and be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Drive the execution of the paid search, SEO, and media marketing programs to meet client needs.
- Manage the implementation of program and strategy to ensure all timeframes and budgets are adhered to.
- Manage multiple paid search budgets and forecasts for the assigned client program.
- Aid in Paid Search, SEO, and media competitive analyses – keyword/bidding strategy, architecture review, content/bidding optimization, and offsite authority.
- Present client business and marketing recommendations.
- Prepare, analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of performance-based programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience with combined search experience, preferably in an Agency environment
- Possess an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing, and digital marketing
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
Search (Computer Science)
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2018-189891
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.