$15.00 to $16.50 hourly
OfficeTeam might have a Medical Receptionist job for you in the Healthcare/NHS industry, if you are charismatic and detail-oriented. Medical Receptionists who want to be the director of first impressions will find the right position for them here, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. We're looking for a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., so apply for this Medical Receptionist today if that sounds like you! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Oakhurst, New Jersey area.
SEND RESUMES TO [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
What you get to do every day
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Addressing phone calls and responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Sustaining the organization of various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Helping patients with paperwork
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Skills in multi-line phone systems preferred
- Electronic medical records experience desired
- Knowledge of Basic Medical Terminology
- Schedule Appointments experience
- Strong familiarity with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms is required
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- General understanding of medical terminology
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.
Attention To Detail