To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate, Medical Benefits / Insurance Confirmation
BAYADA Home Health Care • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Insurance Confirmation Associate Opportunity
If you are eager to learn, customer service minded, and looking to work in a professional environment where you will learn from the ground up, this is the opportunity for you!
BAYADA Home Health Care, one of the nation’s premier Home Health companies, has a full time opening for an Insurance Confirmation Associate in our Parsippany, NJ corporate office.
In this Associate role, you will learn the process of verifying new and existing client home care benefits. This includes gaining an understanding of medical insurance terminology, interacting with various insurance companies/payers, as well as handling benefits related correspondence.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am - 6:30pm with some flexibility as needed.
Find out why BAYADA Home Health Care has received the “Glass Door 2018 & 2019 Best Places to work!', 'National Provider’s Best of Home Care Award for 2017” and 'Forbes Top 50 companies Hiring for Flexible Jobs'!
- Verifying home health care benefits for new home care clients
- Re-verifying benefits and eligibility for existing clients
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and internet to obtain benefit & billing information
- Documenting benefits and commuting benefits coverage info to internal service offices
- Issuing financial liability letters
- Assisting service offices with all benefits related correspondence
- Working on special projects/initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Superb customer service and telephone skills
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- 'All hands on deck' attitude
- Eager to learn
- Overall professional demeanor and presentation
- Strong PC skills
- Alignment with our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability
This is a full time position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match. EOE.