To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Government Solutions • Washington, DC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Web Architect in Washington, District of Columbia (DC). KGS is searching for a .NET Web Architect with deep knowledge of .NET architecture and broad range of Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, Web.API, MVC, Angular/React JS, JS Frameworks, Entity Framework/ORM, HTML5, CSS3, JSON.
- DevOps, CI/CD, continuous Integration, and development automation using MS TFS
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards
- SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, query optimization, data modeling techniques
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar engineering program
- Experience with Agile development environments and Scrum methodology
- Hands-on experience with designing highly secured enterprise-level applications
- Experience with common design patterns (e.g., DI/IoC, singleton, factories, etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) in web environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience designing RESTful Services using Web.API and node.js
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards
- Familiarity with Active Directory programming
- Skilled at translating business and technical requirements to working code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
- Active Directory automation for security groups manipulation
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master Certification (++)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as MS TFS, Git
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.