At Home Instead, caring is our passion and it starts with our CAREGivers. We care about our employees as much as we care about our seniors. You'll have the opportunity for a career driven by passion and get the support of a team that always has your back. Flexible hours are a plus!
We have immediate openings in the Los Alamos and White Rock areas, experience is helpful.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.