NEW & IMPROVED VACATION AND SICK TIME BENEFITS!
Are you a State Tested Nursing Assistant looking for immediate work in the Attica area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? Weve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a State Tested Nursing Assistant to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a State Tested Nursing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Comfort Keeper Benefits:
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Competitive pay from $15-$17 an hour
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Company paid Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Comfort Keeper Responsibilities:
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctors appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the clients physical condition, behavior, or appearance
Comfort Keeper Requirements:
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Caregiver in Tiffin, OH.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Care