To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Van Buren, AR 72956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Red Classic - Pricing Analyst
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Van Buren, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Department: RC Revenue Management B
Functional Area: Analytics
Posting Locations: Van Buren
Red Classic is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Our objective is to deliver the finest transportation solutions customized for our customers shipping needs.
Pricing Analyst will analytically process all submitted RFP’s to develop and grow customer business which is profitable for Red Classic through continual network and industry analysis. Pricing Analysts will participate in a team environment to collaborate with all departments to ensure network compliance and optimization as well as profitable revenue generation. Pricing Analysts will assist management with network reports to aid others in the primary functions of their individual roles which will ensure revenue growth.
- Analyze and submit all pricing opportunities (RFP’s and RFQ’s)
- Support bid administrative functions (i.e. online bid downloads, data prep, and etc)
- Help maintan and improve technical pricing tools ( Excel, SQL, Tableau, and VBA)
- Build and manage the Red Classic network through network compliance and optimization
- Support Brokerage growth through strategic rate analysis and proposal
- Organize meetings which collaborate with Sales, Operations and Brokerage to review pricing and network strategies
- Prepare effective rate proposals to support sales presentations
- Analyze and remain current on all network (internal) and industry (external) market data to include rates, freight volumes and truck capacities
- Assist Management with various reports related to the Red Classic network
- Remain current on all Red Classic customer rates through annual bids and/or rate reviews
- Participate in cross functional projects which require Pricing representation
- Organize and maintain customer rate and related files
- 1+ years of truckload, over-the-road pricing experience preferred
- 3+ years of truckload, over-the road experience required with an operations, sales or pricing background
- Experinece with Excel, SQL, Tableau, and VBA
- Up to 20% travel annually
Red Classic Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.