Lennar Multifamily Communities (LMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a multifamily real estate development and operating company with a diverse portfolio of institutional quality multifamily rental communities across the US. Between our completed developments and pipeline, LMC owns and manages over 100 communities across the US that exceeds 33,000 homes and $12 Billion in development costs and consists of high-rise, mid-rise and garden apartments.
Summary of Position Requirements:
The Recruiter will work in a dynamic environment and focus on recruiting success for all departments and levels (including non-exempt, exempt, executives, etc.). The Recruiter will report to the LMC Talent Acquisition Manager and will assume a variety of responsibilities with an initial focus on reducing our time-to-fill, decreasing our need to contract external recruiters, and building a network of excellent talent in the multifamily industry.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with hiring managers and leaders in multiple states nationwide to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Analyze internal bench talent for open positions.
- Create and manage LMC’s recruitment strategy for all open jobs at all levels. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for open jobs using traditional as well as innovative techniques. Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool through social engagements, industry networking events, college recruiting, etc.
- Manage the full recruitment process and life-cycle. Manage the Open Job Requisition process, post open jobs on multiple job boards, source and screen and interview candidates, and assist hiring managers with coordinating their in person interviews.
- Provide recruitment guidance to hiring managers and less experienced HR team members.
- Develop and execute college recruiting strategy, such as identifying which university programs are the most relevant, building relationships, working with managers to identify intern and entry level opportunities, attend career fairs, follow up with candidates, etc.
- Host employment events, such as career fairs.
- Maintain relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in HR or Business related discipline preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition.
- Demonstrated command of all steps in the full life cycle of recruiting for both experienced and entry-level
- Familiarity with specialized sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Advanced knowledge in federal and state labor laws including EEO, ADA, FMLA, LOA, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to respond to Associate requests/questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced work environment.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all Associate issues (i.e. compensation, performance reviews, counseling notices, promotions, etc.).
- Familiarity with general payroll systems, policies, and procedures.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers, executives, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $65K annualized, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website. Physical Requirements:
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day in the confined quarters of an office. Also requires the ability to operate an automobile, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items less than 25 pounds. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing and copying. Regular travel may be required for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993