Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
Candidates with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format will be interested in the Desktop Support Technician opening at Robert Half Technology. For immediate consideration please contact Email blocked - click to apply
! If you are an articulate problem solver who loves to work in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the Desktop Support Technician role for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Desktop support or related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Comptia A+
- Service Desk experience
- Active Directory experience
For immediate consideration please contact Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Installations (Computer Systems)