To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Murray, KY 42071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sleep Central Inbound Customer Service Representative
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Murray, KY
Posted 25 days ago
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Sleep Therapy Inbound Customer Service Representative for our Sleep Central Inbound Call Center in our Murray Operations division. This position serves the customers of the Inbound Call Center (Sleep Therapy patients) by performing tasks related to CPAP resupply. Primarily responsible for new order intake to encompass accuracy with product selection and utilization guidelines. Verifies and enters correct patient demographics, payer and physician related information. Also assists customers with basic sleep coaching, reinforcement of cleaning and routine equipment maintenance. Product expert on various mask interfaces and assisting with basic mask fit issues. First line of contact for CPAP resupply customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to clinical programs
- Builds relationships with locations, field management, patients and referral sources
- Collects patient, source information and inputs data into e-Intake
- Completes thorough verification for products and services
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Makes outbound calls as needed to collect patient data
- Manages all aspects of initial intake via high volume inbound phone calls
- Practices safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Processes related patient paperwork if assigned
- Processes tickets to ensure timely fulfillment of product orders
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Provides basic technical customer service assistance for CPAP equipment
- Provides education to patients and location employees on CPAP supplies
- Uses e-Intake proprietary system to maintain accuracy and quality control throughout initial patient contact and data input
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Basic Computer and Basic Internet skills test along with a Typing test
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three years of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of billing reimbursement and insurance policies and requirements preferred
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Knowledge of medical billing practices preferred
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lift minimum of 10lbs
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel (spreadsheets), etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.