LaSalle Network is hiring for a Data Entry Processor at a well-known company in the western suburbs. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Data Entry Processor:
- Manage and enter orders, issue resolution and typical receptionist duties
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement and rapid timely response to meet the Service Level Agreement of document processing
- Ensure great customer service by processing documents accurately according to the Service Level Agreements and consistently providing professional service by continuing to have prompt response times
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
Data Entry Processor Requirements:
- One year experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and Data Entry skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
Service Level Agreement
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated