To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA
- Phone: 480-448-4277
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant IV
Volt • Culver City, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Admin/Clerical/Operations Controller/ Quality assurance #153428
Our client located in Culver City, CA. is currently looking for an Admin Clerical III position. They are looking for someone who is extremely detailed oriented with experience in and a passion for film and music. This individual will be expected to work cross functionally with teams internally and externally on cue sheet delivery and quality assurance. Operations Controller to fill for day shift 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. On a contract and assist for a project.
Full job description:
1) Job Summary: This individual will need to become an expert in client’s cue sheet process and quality. They will also be responsible for asset management and delivery of original music videos, all around content readiness and weekly reports.
Candidates don’t just create products, they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything they do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The clients Media Product Video Operations group is looking for an experienced, dedicated and motivated individual to assist the Video Services and Fulfillment team in delivering premiere video content for a worldwide digital audience.
The Video Operations team focuses on creating a premiere video experience for all content types, with impact throughout the industry, for a worldwide digital audience. Ideal candidates are not only passionate about entertainment, but also care deeply about the customer experience.
Responsibilities include working with distribution partners, ingestion of all video, audio, and ancillary assets, collaborating with developers on integration into our platforms & services, along with supporting localization, accessibility, quality control and more. They’re a group of self-starters that thrive in a team oriented environment, utilizing analytical skills to compliment problem-solving abilities, to arrive at efficient solutions— all in order to support our collective goal of providing a truly exceptional global customer experience for our platforms.
2) Key Qualifications:
- Experience of relevant media industry experience in video fulfillment, OTT apps, and partner management.
- Good combination of technical and outward facing account management skills & experience.
- Experience with digital content distribution.
- Knowledge of the current state of the video and music industry, media content, and video apps with a focus on cue sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and be comfortable with a level of ambiguity
- Inventive, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion for TV, Movies and Music.
3) Description: This is an inward and outward facing role is responsible for the cue sheet process and quality control, asset management and delivery of music videos, content readiness, weekly reports. Responsibilities include:
- Cue sheet review, quality control, tracking and submission by deadline.
- Video fulfillment for Music original music videos.
- Manage technical and operational relationships internally and externally
- Partner with publishing and reporting teams to determine best practices and execute cue sheet deliverables.
- Put forward ideas for processes and tools to facilitate and improve work flow.
- In partnership with content teams, establish processes for video workflows that are scalable for video team.
- Collaborate by developing cross-functional influence with video content teams.
- Using industry experience and a passion to educate, be a source of insight for video technology and project workflow to the organization
4) Education: BA/BS or equivalent industry experience
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- QUALITY CONTROL
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- WORK FLOW
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling the Enterprise Delivery Center at (480.448.4277). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
English( Speak, Read, Write )
Minimum Degree Required: