Duck Creek Policy Admin/Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Duck Creek Policy Admin/Developer for an opportunity in New Jersey NJ 08889!
- Role: Duck Creek Policy Admin/Developer
- Location: New Jersey NJ 08889
- Expected Duration: 12 month(s)
- 3-4 years' experience in Duck Creek Policy Product on US P&C Commercial Insurance
- Strong working experience on Example Author - Server, CBO express and Skins
- Strong ability to debug Duck Creek issues and provide solution for DC components, specially Rating, Forms, Business Rules
- Should have strong understanding of manuscripts, versioning and configuration
- Understanding on third party integrations with Duck Creek like ISO, PitneyBowes, D&B, etc.
- Ensure development solutions meet defined technical, functional and service level agreements
- Strong in Unit Test, solution documentation and transition of solutions
- Experience working in production support for Duck Creek application and incident resolutions
- Good working knowledge of US P&C insurance domain, certifications are plus.
- Nice to have - work experience in Agile methodology
- Good communication skills - should be able to communicate effectively with client stakeholders.
- Technical skills - DC Policy Product, SQL Server, .Net, XSL/XSLT, DCT Anywhere API (knowledge is a plus), etc
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 93826 when responding to this ad.
Extensible Stylesheet Language (Xsl)
Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (Xslt)
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers